Partner Massage Workshop
Experience & Share the Power of Touch
Touch plays a crucial role in generating and enhancing feelings of love.
Now that it’s winter, there’s no better time to celebrate and share in this powerful self-care tool, and we want to help show you how in our Partner Massage Workshop!
When: Saturday, February 9th | 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Where: Komorebi & Co.
They’ll cover some (very) basic anatomy and kinesiology, draping, safety, numerous bodywork techniques, and much more!
Guests who attend the Partner Massage Workshop will also receive:
- A bottle of Bon Vital Organica massage lotion (the same lotion we use professionally here in our studio) to use at home
- High-quality instructional materials, laminated to last, that can be easily referenced whenever you need a refresher
- Exclusive discounts on couples massages and products at Komorebi & Co.
- Use of our facilities for practice – we will be closed to the public during class times
- A free Komorebi Self-Care Kit to help you create a complete experience for yourself, partner, or loved one and provide tools for your own self-care when you can’t make it to the studio
- Complimentary lunch will also be provided!
Reserve your space by visiting: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/partner-massage-workshop-tickets-54223832944
This Partner Massage Workshop is a great opportunity to enjoy some quality time with a friend or loved one.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more than a simple shoulder rub, this is the perfect opportunity to get out for the day and learn how to safely and effectively perform a back, neck, and shoulder massage for a partner, friend, or loved one.
If you have any questions, please call us at 920-312-6707, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can always submit a form via our website here – we‘re always here to help!
We’re excited to offer this special event. We hope that you’ll join us!
Fletcher is the Brand Ambassador for Komorebi & Co.